Hi everybody! Today is time for a tag, as it’s been a while and I thought it would be fun 🙂
I saw this tag over at Read All The Things and thought it was fun so I wanted to give it a try as well. Here we go!
(The original creator of this tag is Ariel Bissett on Youtube)
1. Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish?
Other than the books I’m currently reading (and will probably finish in time before the end of the year), no. I’m pretty good about finishing books I started latest a few weeks later.
2. Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year?
Not as much an autumnal book per se. But what I do usually start craving towards the end of the year are re-reads of beloved stories. Annette Marie’s Red Winter series, for example, is one I often re-read around this period. Other re-reads depend on my mood, but they’re always favorite reads for a cozy feeling.
3. Is there a new release you’re still waiting for?
Iron Flame by Rebecca Yarros. VERY SOON!
4. What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?
Three 2023 releases that I highly anticipated but haven’t started yet!
5. Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favourite book of the year?
I have high hopes for The Hurricane Wars by Thea Guanzon!
6. Have you already started making reading plans for 2023?
Nope. I’m horrible at reading goals and even if my goals are very low, they still tend to stress me out. So my only plan for next year is to keep my reading as chill and stress free as possible.