Hi everybody! As you may have already understood from the title, this little blog is turning FIVE years old! Hooray!
(Actually, my blogoversary was a few weeks ago, but at that time there were some delivery issues with Book Depository in Europe, due to Brexit and Coronavirus, so I decided to postpone for a bit. At the moment Book Depository delivers again in Europe, and so I wanted to go ahead with this celebratory give-away now. Still the same month and same year, right? 😉 )
Five years. Wow! Quite the milestone.
I couldn’t imagine my life without my little blog anymore. For sure it’s not always easy, because keeping a blog running is hard work. I’m not sure anyone who’s not blogging has any idea of the time it takes and for sure, there are days when I’m not in the mood, too tired or would prefer to binge some Netflix. But it’s all worth it because through this blog I met so many amazing people, discovered so mannnny great books, had a fun outlet for my ravings and obsessions and just overall had something to look forward to every day.
So… as usual, this occasion is the perfect time to give something back by organizing my FIFTH BLOGOVERSARY GIVEAWAY!
I will be giving away one book of your choice from The Book Depository.
- The giveaway is international, as long as The Book Depository ships to your country
- You must be either over 18 years old, or have permission from your parents or legal guardian to give out your address.
- Addresses will only be used to enter delivery information and will not be stored.
- The winner will be chosen randomly by Rafflecopter
- The giveaway will run until February 15th, 2021.
- The winner will be contacted between February 16th and February 21st, 2021.
- The winner will be contacted per e-mail – if there is no reply in 5 days, another winner will be selected.
- You can choose ONE book, for a maximum of € 20 from The Book Depository.
ENTER THE GIVEAWAY HERE:a Rafflecopter giveaway
Or click here to go directly to the giveaway page.