Top Ten Tuesday

Book Covers With Fall Vibes

Hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl

Today’s post is all about that fall vibe! When I think about fall vibes, my mind goes two ways:

One — vibrant fall colors, a lot of red, orange and yellow
Two — atmospheric, dark, magical and a touch spooky

So I went through my gallery of book covers (books both read and still on my TBR) and came up with the covers below, which I think made a nice mix of both!

Tell Me:
Do you love covers with fall vibes?

Lindsey xoxo

Follow me on: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Goodreads

PS: I’m (still) having some technical difficulties with my comments. I apologize for the inconvenience but I could really use your help in the next few weeks, especially if your comments are not coming through. Check this post for more info: https://www.lindseyh.be/2020/09/technical-difficulties-i-need-your-help-with-my-commenting-issues-please
Thank you!

36 Comments

1. Anne Bennett says:

Yes, you did find some books with good autumn vibes. My TTT Fall-ish covers

1. Gotta love those autumn covers! πŸ™‚

2. Great picks. I especially love Circe, but Shadow of the Fox is pretty great too. πŸ™‚

1. Thanks! They are some pretty covers πŸ™‚

3. You pulled together some great fall-ish cover, Lindsey! I always think of Kerri’s Dracula books this time of year, and someday I am determined to actually read them. πŸ˜‰

1. Thanks, Rissi! Oh the Kerri Maniscalco books are perfect fall reading (and I still need to finish this series, which should be the perfect time right now πŸ˜‰ )

4. I do like books with fall vibes. I finally got my copy of Seven Deadly Shadows <3

1. Oh, hope you enjoy Seven Deadly Shadows!
      (And yay, I received your comment πŸ˜‰ )

5. Great list! I love the UK edition of Circe, but the US edition is really pretty too, and I really like the Firestarter cover. It reminds me a bit of the UK edition of Incendiary, actually. Lots of very autumnal covers here!

1. Thanks! Oh, I didn’t even think to check for different editions of covers but you’re so right, the UK edition of Circe is even more gorgeous!

6. Sophie @BewareOfTheReader says:

These covers are just stunning!! I want them all ?

1. Haha, I know the feeling Sophie πŸ˜€

7. I think a lot of fantasy covers give me fall vibes, too – the City of Brass cover is gorgeous!

1. Yes, there just is something about fantasy books that feels like fall to me πŸ™‚

8. Marianne Maurer says:

You seem to have had no trouble finding the required titles. Well done.

I had a bit of a hard time since brown is not my favourite colour (actually, it’s the colour I like least) but I found some good books anyway.

My TTT.

I’ll let you know if I have problems with commenting. Might be a glitch and it will solve itself but one never knows. Good luck.

1. Thanks! Yes, I’m not a fan of brown either, but red and orange colors do usually work for me πŸ™‚
      And thanks, I got your comment so here’s hoping the glitch has indeed been solved!

1. Marianne Maurer says:

It’s probably not just the colour itself I don’t like (although I don’t care for red or orange much, either) but the political vibe it gives off.
        And I received an e-mail with your reply, so hopefully all is well now with your page.

9. lydiaschoch says:

Yes, all of these covers feel super autumn-ish to me! Nice job with this.

Let’s see if my comment goes through this week. πŸ™‚

My post.

1. Thanks, Lydia!
      (And yay your comment got through today, fingers crossed it’ll stay that way πŸ™‚ )

10. Poinsettia says:

Great list! I love the bright colors of Fall! Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

1. Fall colors are indeed really pretty πŸ™‚

11. These are all gorgeous and definitely have Fall vibes! I like the second row the best. β™₯

1. Yes, the second row all seem to fit together so nicely πŸ™‚

12. So many gorgeous covers. I can’t believe I forgot Murder of Crows since it’s one of my favorites.

1. Fall covers are so gorgeous! I still need to read Murder of Crows but I want to continue with the series soon!

13. These covers are so pretty all put together like that.

1. I love grouping pretty covers like that, it’s always so nice to look at πŸ™‚

14. I love all of these covers, especially the one for Shadow and Bone. All of the warmer coversβ€”heavy on oranges and yellowsβ€”have been nice and fall-ish, but a good grey cover puts my mind right in a spooky fall evening mindset.

1. Oh exactly! I’m definitely more of a fan of the darker greys than the vibrant oranges and yellows myself as well πŸ™‚

15. So many gorgeous covers here and I love how you’ve presented them. πŸ™‚

1. Thank you! I love featuring lots of pretty covers, it’s like they do the work for me, haha πŸ™‚

16. These are all great covers. I love how you arranged them even more, with all the similar colors grouped together!

1. Thanks! I do love order in my colors, haha πŸ™‚

Leave a Comment: (Please note I have been having some commenting issues lately. If you notice any issues with your comment, like an error or it not showing up right away when it should, please let me know through social media so I can find the problem and fix it. Thank you so much!)