Hi everybody! As you may have already understood from the title, this little blog is turning four years old today! Hooray!
Can you believe I’ve already been blogging for FOUR YEARS???
I definitely can’t. For sure it hasn’t always been easy. Between hiatusses, slumps (both reading and blogging) and just general anxiety, keeping a blog running is not an easy thing. But on the other hand, the return on investment (and I mean emotional) has been phenomenal. I met so many amazing people, discovered so mannnny great books and just overall had something to look forward to every day.
So… this would be the perfect time to give something back. And that’s why I am organizing my FOURTH BLOGOVERSARY GIVEAWAY!
I will be giving away one book of your choice from The Book Depository.
- The giveaway is international, as long as The Book Depository ships to your country
- You must be either over 18 years old, or have permission from your parents or legal guardian to give out your address.
- Addresses will only be used to enter delivery information and will not be stored.
- The winner will be chosen randomly by Rafflecopter
- The giveaway will run until February 1st, 2020.
- The winner will be contacted on February 2nd or 3rd, 2020.
- The winner will be contacted per e-mail – if there is no reply in 5 days, another winner will be selected.
- You can choose ONE book, for a maximum of € 20 from The Book Depository.
ENTER THE GIVEAWAY HERE:
Or click here to go directly to the giveaway page
THANKS AND GOOD LUCK!
OH, AND IF YOU ENTERED THE GIVEAWAY, FEEL FREE TO LEAVE ME A COMMENT BELOW! I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW:
WHAT BOOK WOULD YOU LOVE TO GET IF YOU WOULD WIN?
And what is one book blogger you love and think I should definitely visit?