Back To School — Favorite High School & College Romances {Top Ten Tuesday}

Hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl

Welcome to a new Top Ten Tuesday!

Today’s Top Ten Tuesday is all around the theme ‘Back To School’. And since I am currently still in love with the Netflix adaptation of To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before, I figured I would list some of the other books I love featuring romances set in high school or college. So if you need a romance as cute as Lara Jean and Peter K.’s, and love the nostalgia of a school setting, why don’t you give one of the following a try?

Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Autoboyography by Christina Lauren
The Deal by Elle Kennedy
When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
American Panda by Gloria Chao
a-quiet-kind-of-thunder-by-sara-barnard
ย
Noteworthy by Riley Redgate
Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum
p-s-i-like-you-by-kasie-west
I Believe In A Thing Called Love by Maurene Goo

Tell Me:
What are some of your favorite romances set in high school or college?

28 thoughts on “Back To School — Favorite High School & College Romances {Top Ten Tuesday}

I too am still in love with the Netflix’s ‘Boys’ adaptation. In fact, WHY haven’t I re-watched it!? ๐Ÿ˜‰

So glad to see a Kasie West on here, Maurene’s is still on my must-read TBR, and of course, I think Sandhya’s sounds adorable! Also, I need to read “Tell Me Three Things,” especially since I did enjoy Julie’s newer YA. ๐Ÿ™‚
    Rissi recently posted…Top Ten Tuesday | Books About Study Abroad Sure to CharmMy Profile

Ahh I’ve been holding myself back from rewatching it a third time, but then I also wonder why I wouldn’t just let myself watch it again and again, haha ๐Ÿ™‚ Kasie West is a classic when it comes to YA contemporary romances and I highly recommend Tell Me Three Things!

I loved the Netflix adaptation of TATBILB (that abbreviation kills me lol) and of course Fangirl is one of my favorites so yay! PS I Love You looks super cute (does the success of TATBILB mean we’ll see more of these YA contemps brought to the screen?) I hope so!

Tell Me three Things looks great too.
    Greg recently posted…Mystery Blogger Award Feb ’18My Profile

3. Chrissi Reads says:

I NEED to watch the adaptation. I don’t know why I haven’t got around to it yet. You’ve picked some fab choices. I need to read Tell Me Three Things. It’s been on my TBR forever!

Simon vs is a must and I love including it in as many posts as I can ๐Ÿ™‚ I liked TATBILB, but I LOVED the movie. American Panda was a lot of fun, hope you enjoy it when you pick it up!

4. Literary Feline says:

What a great list! I haven’t read any of these–yet. I have been really wanting to read Albertalli and Rowell’s books though. I loved Eleanor and Park, but haven’t yet tried anything else by the author yet.