Post header background: Designed by Freepik
Hi everybody! As you may have already understood from the title, this little blog is turning two years old today! Hooray!
On New Year’s Eve of the year 2015, after years of looking up to book bloggers and after years of doubting whether or not I had what it takes to become a book blogger myself, I finally made the resolution to start my own book blog in the new year.
And lo and behold, on January 12th of 2016, my first post went live! Was it any good? Ehh, it definitely needed some work. But over the years I have been growing and learning and though I still have so much more to learn, I am pretty happy with where I am with this blog today.
But even more than that, I am thankful for what I gained by starting: the love and support of the most wonderful and amazing book blogging community. Every single thoughtful comment I received has made me smile. I have been inspired every day by your creativity and intelligence. And I appreciate every single online friendship I have formed with you.
So… this would be the perfect time to give something back. And that’s why I am organizing my SECOND BLOGOVERSARY GIVEAWAY!
I will be giving away one book of your choice from The Book Depository.
- The giveaway is international, as long as The Book Depository ships to your country
- You must be either over 18 years old, or have permission from your parents or legal guardian to give out your address.
- Addresses will only be used to enter delivery information and will not be stored.
- The winner will be chosen randomly by Rafflecopter
- The giveaway will run for two weeks – the winner will be contacted on 27 January 2018.
- The winner will be contacted per e-mail – if there is no reply in 5 days, another winner will be selected.
- You can choose ONE book, for a maximum of € 20 from The Book Depository.
ENTER THE GIVEAWAY HERE:
Or click here to go directly to the giveaway page
THANKS AND GOOD LUCK!
OH, AND IF YOU ENTERED THE GIVEAWAY, FEEL FREE TO LEAVE ME A COMMENT BELOW! I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW:
WHAT BOOK WOULD YOU LOVE TO GET IF YOU WOULD WIN?
And what is one book blogger you love and think I should definitely visit?