It’s So Fluffy I Could Die! — My Summer TBR {Top Ten Tuesday}

Hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl

Welcome to a new Top Ten Tuesday!

Now I usually say I read a lot of different genres, but when it comes down to it, I’m a fantasy girl all the way. Give me all the magic and kingdoms and dragons and I am happy. But there is something about summer. When those first rays of sunshine hit I get this slightly clichรฉ but still unavoidable and gigantic craving for fluff. ALL THE FLUFF. Give me the romance. Give me the summer trips and crushes and roadtrips and walks on the beach. But mostly, give me all the fluff. So basically, here is my beautiful fluffy summer 2018 TBR:

Stay Sweet by Siobhan Vivian
Lucky in Love by Kasie West

Save the Date by Morgan Matson

I ADORE Morgan Matson books! She always manages to bring the fluff, but still combine it with deeper issues. And as the case is in Save The Date: WEDDING SHENANIGANS!

Stay Sweet by Siobhan Vivian

A book about first love, feminism and ice cream? Sounds amazing!

Lucky In Love by Kasie West

I love Kasie West fluff, but I’m a bit behind so I’m hoping to catch up, starting with this story about a girl who wins the lottery and the boys she’s falling for.

PS I Still Love You by Jenny Han
Always and Forever Lara Jean by Jenny Han

To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before trilogy by Jenny Han

I’m planning to re-read the first two books so I can read the third book in time for the movie coming out in August (WHO ELSE IS EXCITED?)

The Way You Make Me Feel by Maurene Goo
Always Never Yours by Emily Wibberley

From Twinkle With Love by Sandhya Menon

I loved When Dimple Met Rishi so I’m looking forward to reading this new Sanhya Menon book!

The Way You Make Me Feel by Maurene Goo

A prankster main character and enemies-to-friends? Yes, please.

Always Never Yours by Emily Wibberley and Austin Siegemund-Broka

This just sounds too cute and fluffy.

Love and Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch
When It's Real by Erin Watt

Starry Eyes by Jenn Bennet

Enemies-to-lovers and survival in the wild – sounds like I’ll love it.

Love and Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch

This has been on my TBR for a few years already, but it’s set in Italy so I need to get to it urgently. And again with the ice cream – sorry, gelato <3

When It’s Real by Erin Watt

A little more on the NA spectrum of this TBR, but I’m a sucker for a story about a normal girl and a celebrity falling in love, so bring it on!

Tell Me:
Do you also find your summer tbr to be slightly fluffier than your usual reading taste?
Have you read any of these and if yes, what did you think?

33 thoughts on “It’s So Fluffy I Could Die! — My Summer TBR {Top Ten Tuesday}

1. Rissi @ Finding Wonderland says:

YAY for all the fluffy summer reads! Those are my favorite – though, let’s be honest, this is anytime, really. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I love all the Kasie West books I’ve read and this one is no exception. I also though Maurene’s was super cute. ‘Tinkle,’ “Save the Date” and “Stay Sweet” are on my list this week (we’re twinning!), and I *really* want to read ‘Boys’ in the next month or so because of the upcoming film adaptation. ๐Ÿ™‚
    Rissi @ Finding Wonderland recently posted…Top Ten Tuesday | The Fun Summer 2018 TBR I Hope to ReadMy Profile

Haha yeah any time works for fluff, but thruthfully I think I do most of my fluff reading for the year done in summer for some reason ๐Ÿ™‚
      Glad to hear you loved Lucky In Love! And hope we both get to the ‘Boys’ books before the film adaptation this summer ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes I think there’s a romance in there too, but I was especially drawn to the enemies to friends trope ๐Ÿ™‚ Morgan Matson is definitely one of my favorite fluffy contemporary authors.

2. Suzanne @ The Bookish Libra says:

I tend to crave fluffy contemporaries in the summer too. I’ve read several great reviews for Save The Date so I’ve been eyeing that one as a possible summer read for myself. I’m also hoping to read Love & Gelato this summer since that has been on my kindle for way too long. Great list!

Something about summer just calls for fluff ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m hoping to start Save The Date next! And Love and Gelato has been on my shelf for way too long too – hope we’ll both get to it this summer.

3. Lindsi says:

Most of these are already on my TBR! I recently read Starry Eyes and LOVED it. Jenn Bennett is my jam! It made me want to go camping, but in cabin instead of a tent, haha. Love & Gelato is one I’ve been meaning to read for awhile now, and I hope I’m able to get to it this summer. <3 Lovey list!

Following you via Bloglovin' now!
    L @ Do You Dog-ear?
    Lindsi recently posted…Bring Me Back by B.A. ParisMy Profile

4. Lin says:

I feel like summer is the only time that my TBR is overflowing with fluffy books?? Maybe itโ€™s the heat??
    OOOOOOO, I read Love and Gelato last year! I liked it! I wouldnโ€™t say I loved it, but it was fun.
    Happy Reading ?

I LOVE YOUR TBR SO MUCH. I can’t wait to read Morgan Matson’s new book, it sounds fantastic, like all of her books and she really is the queen of summer contemporaries <3 I'm also sooo impatient for you to read Always Never Yours, I LOVED this book and the main character so, so much ๐Ÿ˜€
    Marie @ Drizzle & Hurricane Books recently posted…Best reads of 2018 so far โ€“ and other books weโ€™re freaking out aboutMy Profile