Ten Books I’m Hoping Santa Will Bring Me {Top Ten Tuesday}

171219 TTT Books I'm Hoping Santa Brings

Hosted by The Broke & The Bookish

Hi everybody, and welcome to a new Top Ten Tuesday!

Today’s all about our bookish wishes for the Holiday season! Now, obviously the biggest joy about the Holidays is spending time with family and loved ones (well, it may not be for everybody, but I actually do love family gatherings. Mostly.) and soaking up the festive atmosphere. But I can’t deny that getting presents is also part of the fun. Bookish presents especially. I’m actually pretty easy to shop for since I make my wishlist months in advance *oops*.  So here are a few of the books that are on this years’ wishlist for Santa!

An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson

An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson

Fae princes shapeshifting into ravens. Art as power. Romance. Of course I’m in! Add a gorgeous cover and I would just really love a copy on my shelves to admire.

Vicious by V.E. Schwab

vicious-by-v-e-schwab

I fell head-over-heels in love with the Shades of Magic trilogy by V.E. Schwab, but unfortunately I haven’t yet read anything else by her, so obviously this must be remedied. Please, Santa?

Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco

Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco

After reading and loving Stalking Jack The Ripper, I am super curious about the sequel and impatient to be reunited with one of my fave sleuthing duos!

Gemina by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman

Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff

After procrastinating waay too long before reading Illuminae, I have found myself procratinating again on the sequel. Perhaps if Santa got it for me, I’d stop procrastinating?

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Illustrated Edition

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban illustrated

It is a truth universally acknowledged that one can never have enough Harry Potter editions. Not to mention, these are just so gorgeous!

The Red Winter trilogy by Annette Marie

red-winter-by-annette-marie Dark Tempest by Annette Marie Immortal Fire by Annette Marie

Say Lindsey, you’ve been going on and on about this series for about a year now, why are you still hoping Santa will bring it to you? Well yes, I have the ebook versions and have already read them all. But some series you just love so much, you want to be able to hold them in your hands. To smell them. To look at them fondly. To pet them. I just want a physical copy, okay?

The Crown’s Fate by Evelyn Skye

The Crown's Fate by Evelyn Skye

I adored the first book in this duology set in a fantasy tsarist Russia, yet I still haven’t read the second part? This just can’t be.

27 Hours by Tristina Wright

27 Hours by Tristina Wright

I’ve been a little low on sci-fi lately – just haven’t discovered many that can catch my attention. But this one? An epic new sci-fi series with a big cast of wonderfully diverse characters? BRING. IT. ON!

The Midnight Sea by Kat Ross

the-midnight-sea-by-kat-ross

This fantasy sounds absolutely gorgeous and I just really hope to read it soon!

Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo

Wonder Woman Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo

It’s Wonder Woman. A coming-of-age story for Wonder Woman. A coming-of-age story for Wonder Woman, written by Leigh Bardugo, one of my favorite authors. And I haven’t read it yet? Help me Santa, I need a bookish intervention! 😉

WHAT Books are you hoping Santa will bring you?

44 thoughts on “Ten Books I’m Hoping Santa Will Bring Me {Top Ten Tuesday}

That’s such a nice gift, plus it leaves some room for another book on your Christmas wishlist 😉 Oh I haven’t read the Epic Crush of Genie Lo yet, but I should definitely look into that one!

1. Chloe @ It's YA Girl says:

I totally get what you’re saying about needing the actual BOOK books of a series you love!

I’ve never heard of Hunting Prince Dracula or Stalking Jack the Ripper before, but that cover is gorgeous and I’m already into it. I guess I hope someone brings me that also!!!

Great list!

Thanks! I’ve been so good about getting more ebooks instead of physical copies, but for some I just still need those actual books in my hands 🙂
      Oh, I hope you’ll find SJtR and HPD under your Christmas tree and you’ll love it as much as I did 🙂

2. Ravishing Tales says:

So many great books on the list! I finished Vicious last week and it’s one of the best books I’ve read this year! Hopefully you’ll soon get your hands on this one. I’m sure if you loved the Shades of Magic series you’ll love this one too!

3. Sophie Alex says:

I saw the Fantastic Beasts illustrated book at my local bookstore the other day and browsed through it. It was so beautiful! But I still would prefer to get the other illustrated books in the Harry Potter series. A History of Magic looked gorgeous too. I just LOVE Jim Kay’s style and how intricate they are. It was just the new addition we needed to the Harry Potter fandom! It certainly enhances the experience, and it is so worth it.
    I see SO MANY beautiful things on this list! I would honestly die to get any of these for Christmas!
    Sophie Alex recently posted…Blogmas Day 19: Books I Want My Future Children To ReadMy Profile

4. ShootingStarsMag says:

Oh, I just loved Gemina- I need the third book now! I also really loved Hunting Prince Dracula. You must get these for sure!! I have the second and third illustrated HP (well, I own them all but I’ve only read the first one). I also want to read Vicious, though I DO own it. I just really need to finish the Shade of Magic series (I’ve only read and own the first).

-Lauren
    ShootingStarsMag recently posted…98 Degrees at Christmas: A Show ReviewMy Profile

Ah, glad to hear you loved Gemina and HUnting Prince Dracula! Now I’m really hoping I’ll be able to get to them soon 🙂 Hope you enjoy the Shades of Magic series, it’s my favorite 🙂

5. Kyra Morris says:

An Enchantment of Ravens and some of V.E. Schwab’s books are also on my list! THEY LOOK SO GOOD.

I absolutely loved Gemina! I found it even better than Illuminae, and I LOVED Illuminae.

I hope you get some of the books on your list! ❤

My TTT post!

6. Tânia @MyLovelySecret says:

I’m in love with your Christimas’s list. I’m dying to read An Enchantment of Ravens – it was one of my Black Friday orders and the cover is so much pretty in real life. *.*

I’d love Santa to bring me the illustrated edition of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban too. I’ve seen some of the illustrations and, as always, they are gorgeous. Also, The Red Winter triology by Annette Marie would be a great gift. Not only because the covers are gorgeous, but also because I enjoy the author’s writing and the worlds she creates.

Happy readings! Merry Christmas! 😉
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

7. Jared @dabook.club says:

I REALLY want the Harry Potter illustrated editions. AS of now, I don’t have any of them in my collection, but that’s what I’m really hoping for this Christmas! Also, I started to read The Crown’s Game, I got about 50 pages in and couldn’t finish it because of a school conflict, but I’m hoping to get that, as well as a couple other books finished on my list by the end of this year! Good post, hope you have an AMAZING Christmas!
    -Jared
    Jared @dabook.club recently posted…BOOK REVIEW- Ready Player One by: Ernest ClineMy Profile

8. Amy says:

Amazing list!! I’m also dying to read WWW and An Enchantment of Ravens, and even though I didn’t love Stalking Jack the Ripper, I’m dying to read HPD because I ship Audrey Rose and Thomas so much 😉

Oh, and I totally know what you mean about wanting the print copies of books you’ve read the ebooks of. It’s hard to justify it to yourself, though, or maybe that’s just me 😉 But it doesn’t stop the longing!

Hope you got some of these for Christmas?!

I get what you mean about shipping Audrey Rose and Thomas, haha 🙂
      I know, it doesn’t make sense to have two copies, but there’s just something about holding a physical copy in your hands…
      Oh and I did get the Red Winter trilogy for Christmas, so YAY! I’ll be holding and looking at them (and re-reading naturally) a lot! <3