Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR List {Top Ten Tuesday}

170919 TTT Fall TBR

Hi everybody, and welcome to a new Top Ten Tuesday!

Today’s all about my favorite season: FALL. And what goes perfectly with fall? That’s right, reading! So naturally my fall TBR is huge and intimidating. But here’s the top ten books I’m planning to tackle first this fall!

(Sidenote: as this post goes live, I’ll ironically be enjoying my last taste of summer for this year while I’m on holiday in Tenerife (and hopefully getting a lot of reading in…). So please excuse me if I’m a bit late in replying to comments and bloghopping – I promise I’ll catch up soon!)

Tash Hearts Tolstoy by Kathryn Ormsbee

Tash Hearts Tolstoy by Kathryn Ormsbee

Release Date: 6 June

This book features a romantic asexual character. BE STILL MY BEATING HEART.

Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo

Wonder Woman Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo

Release Date: 29 August

It’s Wonder Woman. A coming-of-age story for Wonder Woman. A coming-of-age story for Wonder Woman, written by Leigh Bardugo, one of my favorite authors. Yes, yes yes!

They Both Die At The End by Adam Silvera

They Both Die At The End by Adam Silvera

Release Date: 5 September

Adam Silvera is pretty much an auto-buy author for me. His books have a tendency to break me and have me sobbing, but I still adore them to pieces.

Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas

Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas

Release Date: 5 September

The Throne of Glass series continues with a book completely from Chaol’s POV. My love for Chaol has no bounds. Ergo, I need this book.

Warcross by Marie Lu

Warcross by Marie Lu

Release Date: 12 September

Honestly, I didn’t like Legend and haven’t even read The Young Elites, but I’m still super excited for this one!

There’s Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins

There's Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins

Release Date: 26 September

I’m kind of a scaredy cat, but when the Halloween season comes around I don’t mind a little scare. The new Stephanie Perkins book sounds perfect!

An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson

An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson

Release Date: 26 September

Fae princes shapeshifting into ravens. Art as power. Romance. A gorgeous cover. Of course I’m in!

27 Hours by Tristina Wright

27 Hours by Tristina Wright

Release date: 3 October

I’ve been a little low on sci-fi lately – just haven’t discovered many that can catch my attention. But this one? An epic new sci-fi series with a big cast of wonderfully diverse characters? BRING. IT. ON!

Forest of a Thousand Lanterns by Julie C. Dao

Forest of a Thousand Lanterns by Julie C. Dao

Release Date: 10 October

“An East Asian fantasy reimagining of The Evil Queen legend about one peasant girl’s quest to become Empress–and the darkness she must unleash to achieve her destiny.” SAY NO MORE, I NEED THIS!

Renegades by Marissa Meyer

Renegades by Marissa Meyer

Release Date: 7 November

Secret Identities. Extraordinary Powers. Vengeance. Marissa Meyer. All my buzzwords 🙂

HAVE YOU READ ANY OF THESE BOOKS ALREADY? WHAT DID YOU THINK? WhICH BOOKS ARE ON YOUR FALL TBR?

46 thoughts on “Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR List {Top Ten Tuesday}

1. Kaeley Scruggs says:

Tash Hearts Tolstoy was a super cute fluffy book. I flew through it and it has a lot of good rep (as far as I’ve seen). I’m also really excited for They Both Die At the End. I was jealous of so many people who got arcs!

2. Brittany says:

Forest of a Thousand Lanterns and Wonder Woman: Warbringer are so good!

I’m excited to read They Both Die at the End but I’m not ready for my feels to be destoryed.

I’m listening to Warcross now as an audio book and I’m enjoying it. I hope you enjoy it more than her other books, it’s very different from those two in story and in writing.

Thanks for sharing!
    ~Brittany @ Brittany’s Book Rambles
    Brittany recently posted…COVER REVEAL: Dark of the West by Joanna HathawayMy Profile

They do both look so good!
      I know the feeling, I want to read They Both Die At The End, but I’m not sure if I’m emotionally ready for it yet…
      Glad to hear you’re enjoying Warcross, hope to get to it soon 🙂

3. Julie @ Happily Ever Chapter says:

I’ve been seeing so many of these same ones on other people’s lists today! I haven’t gotten to check any of them out yet but Renegades, Wonder Woman, and An Enchantment of Ravens are all on my TBR. I’m also really curious about There’s Someone Inside Your House, Warcross, and Forest of a Thousand Lanterns too. Great list! Hope you end up loving them all
    Julie @ Happily Ever Chapter recently posted…10 Books on my Fall TBR listMy Profile

4. Annemieke says:

I just started reading 27 Hours but it couldn’t really capture me until about around page 100 or so. I hope it gets better. Forest of a Thousand Lanterns really sounds great.

Oh this is such a fantastic TBR 🙂 I have read and loved Warcross, it was such a fast-paced book and the world-building was so, so good. I also read Forest of a Thousand Lanterns and, well…it was a surprise for sure, ahah. I’m hoping you’ll love them both, I’ll be waiting for your reviews! 😀
    I hope you’re enjoying your holidays! Sending you tons of love xx
    Marie @ Drizzle & Hurricane Books recently posted…Important #WIP news and writer’s confusion syndromMy Profile

Thanks Marie! Ah, I’m so happy you loved Warcross, it’s definitely one of the next books on my TBR, I’m so excited for it! Haha, you also definitely got me intrigued for Forest of a Thousand Lanterns 😉

I recently picked up “Wonder Woman,” so I’m hoping I’ll get that one read soonish. I did re-watch the film this weekend, so maybe that’ll inspire me. 😀

Oh, and despite it being a completely different genre than her “Anna” companion novels, I AM curious about Stephanie’s new novel. A title that really should have been on my Fall TBR list too. Happy fall TBR-ing, Lindsey – and thanks, as always, for visiting Finding Wonderland.
    Rissi recently posted…Bookstagram Challenge | October 2017 #WishfulWonder ChallengeMy Profile

Oh I hope you’ll enjoy Wonder Woman! I just watched the film myself this month and loved it so hopefully I’ll love the book just as much or even more 🙂
      Yes, Stephanie’s new book definitely has me intrigued too! Happy Fall TBR-ing for you too, Rissi!